Not standard recruiters
The Office Managers distinguishes itself through its distinct ability to arrive at an ideal match as a result of personal involvement. We recruit and select the best professionals for supporting office and business roles. We do this for committed employers who attach a great deal of value to having the right person in the right place!
We recognise the talents which turn people into successful professionals. Are you in need of an Office Manager who is also a self-managing Marketing or HR professional? A Business Controller who knows how to keep Finances transparent? Is your diary overflowing and have you now really reached the point that you’re in dire need of a Secretary or PA who offers 24/7 support? Do you need Sales Support or an internal Planner? Or a Manager to efficiently organise your front office / back office / financial administration? We would be more than happy to help your organisation find the right professional.
Are you looking for a professional?
Does your organisation have a vacancy, assignment or project in the following areas? We would be more than happy to be of assistance.
- Office Management & Secretarial
- Finance & Administration
- Human Resources / Personnel & Organisation
- Marketing & Communication
- Customer Services & Sales
- Management & Project Management
How will you benefit from working with The Office Managers?
A cooperation with The Office Managers will provide you, as a client, with clear benefits:
- Preparation of an ideal candidate profile, as this is where our cooperation starts
- A fixed point of contact, allowing us to quickly respond to your needs
- Drafting of an attractive vacancy text, which is an art in itself
- Use of industry-oriented recruitment channels, at both regional and national level
- Social Media campaign, in order to establish a direct link to thousands of office & business professionals
- Professional interview, focused on personality, talent and ambition
- No cure / no pay, so no risk
- Free take-over after flexible or interim deployment
- Discount on the search fee in case of an exclusive assignment
- Temporary employment, to offer flexibility during peak periods or during sickness
- Extended opening hours and good accessibility (working days from 8.30 a.m. to 9 p.m.), whatever suits you best
- Standard language proficiency test in all languages
- Library of competence tests, language proficiency tests, assessments and the possibility to offer coaching.
Please feel free to contact us for general information or specific advice regarding permanent employment or interim solutions. We are here to help you find the right professional. Please contact our staff at one of the offices if you’re in need of advice regarding working with internationals. Call us on +31 (0) 30 878 3118 or send an email to email@example.com.