ProSim Aviation Research was founded in 2010 by a gifted Dutch IT expert who built simulator software for the Boeing 737 as a hobby.
ProSim has now become the worldwide market leader in the consumer and commercial entertainment market for flight simulations, by incorporating the latest technology to meet high quality standards. More and more features are constantly added to their software, resulting in a continuously improved range of products.
Over the course of the last two years, ProSim has further grown and is ready for the next step. The team has grown to 15 professionals, 7 are working at the HQ in Delft and the other team members are working all over Europe.
To help them further expand they need an
– OFFICE MANAGER | MANAGEMENT ASISSTANT (28-36 hours) –
who assists them in day-to-day operations and management support and helps them to professionalize the organization.
Do you want to be the first point of contact in supporting an international organization? Supporting the management team to transfer from a Start Up to a Scale Up? Are you an Office Manager or Management Assistant with 5 to 10 years of experience and excellent organizing skills? Looking for a job for at least 28 hours? And do you live in the area of Delft? Please apply!
YOUR ROLE AS OFFICE MANAGER | MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
As the first and only Office Manager | Management Assistant you will support our client ProSim secretarial, administrative, operational and organizational in all daily processes.
Secretarial and General Support
- You manage the agendas of the two directors, with a proactive attitude and a good sense of urgency.
- You are the first point of contact for (international) guests/customers. If necessary, you arrange a nice lunch, book a hotelroom or flight etc.
- Once every 2 weeks there is a management meeting (3-4 people). There is no need to take minutes, but drawing up an action and decision list is helpful. The meetings are in English, some aviation terminology is used.
- You are also responsible for telephone, e-mail, correspondence and organizing conference calls.
Administrative and HR Support
- They want you to set up and optimize the office management support, proposing improvements and structure with f.e. using IT solutions from the Microsoft Office Suite or any other software that is efficient.
- Your support is also required when drawing up quotations, creating templates, invoicing, time registration etc.
- In the area of HR you set up employment contracts in concept, assist in recruitment and in general arrange the on and offboarding of staff.
Marketing & Communication Support
- A uniform corporate identity is important. Your job is to actively monitor this for the ProSim brand.
- You ensure correct and up-to-date content on the website, in consultation with the web agency. You also arrange all printed matters.
- In the case of events, you organize them on your own or in consultation with an event agency, same goes for trade fairs. The team get-togethers are to be organized appr. 3 times a year, often abroad. Does ‘Oktoberfeste’ or ‘Faro’ ring a bell to you?!
- You value a representative and tidy work environment. For this you have regular contact with the cleaning company and you coordinate the work.
- Is everything in stock? You know what is available or must be ordered, such as office & food supplies.
- An internal renovation is coming along. You make sure it’s a smooth operation.
This can be your new job if you love working in a committed, dedicated team and it’s your challenge to contribute to the further growth of ProSim!
- HBO level, preferably obtained via an education in Office Management or Management Assistance.
- 5-10 years experience as an Office Manager in an MKB, international organization or start up company.
- Familiar with the terminology in aviation is not required but definitely comes in handy.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing (90% is English).
- Experienced in the use of MS Office (Excel) and also in Exact and SharePoint. Knowledge of WordPress/Magento is useful.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are hands-on and used to working in an international environment. In advance you see what needs to be done and act promptly.
- You are decisive, socially sensitive, diplomatic and a team player.
- You are able to prioritize and organize. You are flexible, of course within limits and if necessary (no working overtime culture).
WHAT DOES PROSIM HAVE TO OFFER?
- The possibility to build a new position in a company of 15 skilled people (about 8 in Delft, the rest abroad), who are dedicated to move ProSim into the future by becoming the standard in software for flight simulators.
- A part-time job for at least 28 hours a week (up to 36 hours is possible), present on Wednesday morning is necessary. The remaining days/working hours can be set in consultation with ProSim. Working only during school opening hours is possible.
- A gross monthly salary of € 3.000,- / € 3.750,- for fulltime (40 hrs.) employment, reimbursement of travel costs, laptop and reimbursement of telephone costs (within limits).
- A well-to-reach office with free car park on own property and by bus it is only 10 minutes travelling from Delft Central Station.
Apply now and let us know why you want this job! We will call or email you as soon as possible.
For more information about this position, please contact The Office Managers at 030-8783118 or send a message via WhatsApp to 06-11161682.
Direct contact with ProSim Aviation Research will not be appreciated. Applications will be forwarded to The Office Managers, so apply directly via the button below.
Delft (28-36 uur)